Blog Post #1


Welcome to my blog, my name is Felixia & I'm excited to have you here!


 The purpose of this blog is to plan, document & display all of my research information for media studies. Throughout, I'll show the steps that goes into planning for this class. My magazine will be four-paged & will consist of a cover page, double page spread & a content page. Also, my knowledge & perspective point of view will be shown in the production of my magazine. 


Main tasks:

- Work in a group that'll help show different perspectives whilst, producing my individual magazine.

-Research & showcase ideas thoroughly.

-Produce a magazine that'll include my own photography & original content. 

-Participate in this preliminary exercise in hopes of learning & growing.


 This blog will document my ideas, process & final products for my magazine. What I look forward to is, strengthening my writing through this process because journalism is a dream of mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?