Blog Post #2


Hi guys, welcome back to my blog!

As mentioned in my previous blog post, I'm producing a magazine for my media studies class. Here are the things that I'm looking forward to:

-Getting the experience of creating & running a successful blog.

-Learning the course & improving my understanding.

-Working with my peers & sharing our views.




Here are some things that I'm nervous about:

-Since I'm new to the class, I'm nervous about keeping up.


-The EOC test for this course.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?