Blog Post #3: All About Me


 And we're back!

Hey there! My name is, Felixia & I'm a talented, hard-working student. My parents have always instilled in me that, I can do whatever I put my mind to & therefore, I try to remember that. I'm taking this class due to the fact that, I'd like to be a journalist & media studies can help perfect my craft. I don't know what to expect in this course however, it'll be exciting to embark on this journey.


MOOD:



I'm proud to say that I'm the president of the G.E.M.S. club here, at American Senior High School. For the past two years, I learned how to be a great leader & planner. Being a leader & planner is preparing me for life beyond high school. My job isn't easy but, I wouldn't trade it for the world. Also, I'm a part of several other clubs: PEEP, NHS, Pre-Med Honor Society, HIP & SHAPE. What these clubs have in common is that, I get to help in some way. I've always been a social person that enjoyed lending a hand whenever I can.









As mentioned before, my ideal career is to be a journalist. In the past, outside opinions attempted to affect my career path however, I decided to go with the hobby that brings me comfort -writing-. Informing & fashion has always been something that I was good at & that's when I decided that I would like to become a fashion journalist. Also, with this career, I'd be able to travel the world & use my voice for commentary. My other hobbies include watching movies, spending time with family/ friends, shopping & drawing... occasionally.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?