Blog Post #13: Preliminary Task- Table of Contents Explanation

 Hey, welcome back to my blog!

Today I'll be explaining my table of contents from my previous post 

For the table of contents page, I piggybacked off the color scheme from my cover page. Next step was trying to find a font that would make the page stand out. I used the font "colo pro" because it's fun, cool & it reminds me of the 70's. After that, I wanted to use a graphic that was spunky & an abstract image was implemented however, I was more gravitated towards the zebra print. Also, I felt that the image of the garment measuring tape added to the aesthetic of the magazine page & in my opinion, it goes well with the theme.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?