Blog Post #21: Magazine Reflecting!

Hey everyone! 


Today's blog is about me explaining how I'll incorporate information from what I've gathered & apply it to my magazine. 


I'll use my knowledge in fashion to help further my magazine along with the research that I've gathered along this process (Ex: seasonal fashion tips etc.) Since "Girly Co." mirrors Essence, Vogue & Teen Vogue, I plan to use inspiration from their cover house style, demographic audience, aesthetics & more!


 I'll incorporate Essence & Teen Vogue by mirroring its target audience & demographics which in result, will appeal to African American teenage girls. What I admire about Essence magazine is that, it shows how impactful black women can be in different fields of life. From fashion models, politicians, musicians, actresses- these ladies are proof that anything is possible.
 Also, I like Teen Vogue because it's a magazine that appeals to the younger adult audience. Teens are still figuring out their style & are more likely to gravitate to certain celebrities whether it's from a tv show, movie or musician/band; this magazine includes all of those things. What fascinates me the most about Vogue is the versatility that it has developed over the years. Its sophistication & poise is what I hope to integrate in "Girly Co." Over the next course of my blog, it will include in- depth information about what's in store for my magazine.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?