Blog Post #32: Sketching Girly Co. PT.2 ( Table of Contents Edition.)

 Hi everyone!

Welcome to the second part of sketching 'Girly Co.' & today I'll be sharing the layout of my table of contents. 



*Drumrollll*


As can be seen, it still has that modern,contemporary feeling that I mentioned which is what I was going for because, it gives the magazine a sophisticated touch. What's also included is the template from magazine #2 & I used this because of the fun look that it gave. The alteration that were made was the color scheme. It was changed to a pastel pink because it's the signature color for my magazine. And the 'Libre Baskerville' font from magazine #3 was implemented because, it reminded me of 'VOGUE'. Overall, the mixture of the three elements compliment each other very well.




Table of contents breakdown:



I'm very proud of the results & this was achieved by incorporating different elements from the three table of contents that I showed in my previous blog.


Thank you & see you soon!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?