Blog Post #29: Cover Page Inspiration!

 Welcome back guys!

In this blog, I'll be showing my cover page inspirations & picking the template that I like the most.



*Special thank you to Canva for the fashion magazine templates.*

Magazine #1:


With this magazine cover, I like the combination of pink/burgundy & how they compliment each other. It's fun, bubbly but still has that certain sophistication that caught my attention.
 

Magazine #2:


Next up, is this vibrant magazine & what gravitates me the most is the pop of colors. I also like the cleverness of the subheadline. It's always great to curate eye-catching captions because it peaks the interest of the viewers.

Magazine #3:


I admire the sleekness of this template. It's clean, classy & just has that "IT" factor which I like. What's so different about this cover page is the unique aesthetic. With the other two templates above, they have pops of color & are flamboyant. But this is simple & it still finds a way to catch the eyes of the viewers.


See you in the next blog where I'll be showing my final cover page template!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?