Blog Post #30: Sketching Girly Co. (Cover Page Edition).

 And we're back! 

Welcome guys, today I'll be showing the layout & final template decision for my cover page.













As you can see, I went with 'magazine #3' & this is because of how simple & classy it is. This cover will allow the viewers to focus on the photography whilst, casting attention onto the layout. However, I still tried to incorporate certain elements from the other two magazine templates. I decided to combine colors to add a pop & to give my cover page a sophisticated/fun look. Also, in a previous blog, I mentioned that I wanted a group of models however, it was decided to use only two models. The idea is to have the models with half of their face shown with sunglasses for a glam/power effect. 

Overall, I'm confident in my decision for this magazine & will use all these ideas to bring my vision to life.

                      Thanks for viewing & I'll see you soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?