Blog Post #41: Lights, Camera, Production Time!

 Hello!

In the past blogs, I discussed & shared my magazine along with the importance of female fashion & how it has grown in the African American community. Now, it's time for the production of 'Girly Co.' Over the next course of blogs, it'll include exclusive interviews, behind-the-scenes access and more. This'll also show the finishing product of my magazine 'Girly Co.' As mentioned in an earlier blog, I decided to produce this magazine on my own without the help of others. This process will be interesting because I'll share the process of creating a magazine whilst my opinion about working solo. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?