Blog Post #47: Student Sample Question Interview

  Welcome back to my blog!

I'll be sharing my practice interview that'll assist in preparing me for my official magazine interview. I interviewed my classmate Semira, who is also conducting her own magazine as well.


What's something unique that sets you apart from everyone?
  • "I'm very forgiving & I put myself first."


Who do you consider to be your role model?
  • She considers her mother to be her role model in life.


What are your hobbies?
  • "Dancing & learning new things."

What are your strengths?
  • Semira says that her open-mindedness & positivity are her strengths.


What are your weaknesses?
  • Semira says that her weaknesses are being soft-spoken & a procrastinator.

How do you handle stress?
  • "Aromatherapy."

What are some of the goals that you've set?
  • "To become a doctor."

What's your magazine genre?
  • "Performance arts."

What's your target audience?
  • She states that her target audience is for anyone that enjoys performing arts.

How would you describe your writing style?
  • "Informative & multiple p.o.v."

How does your magazine reflect yourself?
  • Semira says that her magazine reflects her love for dance.

What are 3 words to describe your magazine?
  • "Variety, graphic & talent."

What have you learned during this process?
  • "Different perspectives in film & importance of perspective."

What can your readers look forward to in this magazine?
  • "The photography."


I had the pleasure of talking with Semira about her magazine & who she is as a person.


                                   See you soon!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?