Blog Post #63:Evaluation CCR 4: How Did You Integrate Technologies-Software, Hardware & Online-In This Project?

Prezi CCR 4 video:

https://prezi.com/v/fkpr6xpbju12/




Welcome back! My name is Felixia Francis & I’ll be answering my final compulsory question, question four. This is for my AICE Media studies Cambridge AS level course. 

 

Compulsory Question 4 asks “How did you integrate technologies – software, hardware and online – in this project?” 



During the process of creating the magazine I relied on technology, I used a combination of hardware & online websites to do everything from blogging to designing the magazine and editing my photos. Technology was essentially used throughout. 



When it comes to hardware, I used my laptop and iPhone. Both were very important for taking pictures, editing them and updating my blog weekly. I used my iPhone to take the images I needed & the Picsart app was implemented for filter effects. My computer was used for editing the magazine on Canva. 



As far as online goes, I mostly relied on Canva and Blogspot throughout my magazine. Canva is an online graphic tool that has multiple designs, formats & editing. I used it to design and create my Magazine. Also, Blogspot is a blogging website that I used to post weekly blogs & it is where I recorded my magazine process as well as the compulsory questions. 

 

 
 

 

                                Thank you for tuning in!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?