Blog Post #28: Magazine Masthead Reveal!

Hey there!

In this blog, I'll be showing my official masthead for 'Girly Co.'



 I decided to take my time & perfect the masthead for my magazine. My peers weren't involved in the decision for the title due to the fact that, I knew what I was going for & this is what I envisioned for 'Girly Co.' It's sassy with a touch of posh also, the color scheme combination of hot pink with the 'Colo Pro' font & the light pink 'Nickainley' font compliments each other very well. As mentioned in my older blog post, the masthead is important because it represents the magazine as a whole. 

Thanks for tuning in, see you next time!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?