Blog Post #39: Mind Map!

 Hi, welcome back to my blog!

Today I'll be sharing an updated mind map of 'Girly Co.' A mind map is a diagram used to visually organise information. A mind map is hierarchical and shows relationships among pieces of the whole. In an earlier blog, I created a mood board so this map will include the complete & updated layout of the magazine.





With this mind map I'm able to get a clearer visual of how the layout of this magazine is supposed to be. As you can see, the major ideas are front cover, back cover, inside magazine & pictures- I included extra ideas to further the development of my mind map. The reason for the update is because it shows how new ideas can add to a production. 

                                                                   See you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?