Blog Post #42: Production Calendar!

Hello! 

As mentioned before, I'm starting the production process of my magazine. Today's blog will include the scheduling for my upcoming interview & photoshoot.

 



When it comes to conducting a production, things tend to happen. Therefore, I'll attempt to stay on track with my upcoming events however, if something comes up then my schedule will have to be pushed back. I'm very excited about my interview sessions because I know that my models will give me a great interview.


                            Thank you & I'll see you next time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #64:Media Studies Reflect

Blog Post #60:Evaluation: CCR 1: How Does Your Product Use Or Challenge Conventions & How Does It Represent Social Groups Or Issues?

Blog Post #61:Evaluation: CCR 2: How Does Your Product Engage With Audiences & How Would It Be Distributed As a Real Media Text?